Photobucket

throat obstruction.

tonight i couldnt swallow USANA supplements which were the one with little bigger in size. they are chelated mineral and AO Pro. sorry dad. i only take Poly C. i dont know why. selama ni xde masalah pun. so sudden it happens. i even try many times to swallow it, until i nearly feel like vomitting. then i throw it in my dustbin. i nearly cry. im so sorry dad for the waste. tekak ini tiba2 jadi sempit. xkn sbb makan 'Anchor' [cheese] byk sgt kot? hmm.. actually i am a bit sleepy just now. so i wrote some update here. after this, i will continue my revising. why so sleepy eh? i had already take some sleep for about 3 hours this afternoon. aish. cant be like this. there's lots and tons to read. and the weather seems getting cold and colder. makes me feel more and more attracted to cik saratoga and zZzzz..(-_-)v. O Allah, please help me! give me some peace and strength to keep moving! mom, dad, please pray for me k. love you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
ningurlz said...

telima kaseh le sbb kesian kat lieee~
huhu
tp, siapa ye anda si anony?
jgn la main tut cak dgn saya..
nnt kna ht atack...bhaya2..

February 1, 2010 at 8:26 PM