Photobucket

♥ bed time story..

salam aleyk~(*)

last night, i stayed up until morning..
guess why?? huhu..
lots of things that i have done..
feel like wanna laugh when i try to remember bout my past..
actually, i'm reading my old diaries..
from 2000-2007 [actually, there are only 3 books of them]
very funny..
biasalah, waktu tu menulis gaya org yg belum matang ler..haha
[bajet skrg dah matang ler tu..haha]
well, i can say that being more mature than before...
studies from experiences..
its quite interesting when i read my diaries..
i just found out that I was a very very busy person before compared to who am i today..
my schedules are full with lots of activities...
sometimes, i miss my busy life...
just like when i was being unemployed after SPM's exam..hakhak~
many things that i have done with my bestfriend, cumi2.. =)
alumni SRAZ things, the LUIS Programme, the courses at Kolej Komuniti, usrah, meetings, Canteen Day and many more...
so much sweet and precious memories there..
i shall never forget that..
ohh.. i really miss that time..huuuuu....
also, last night..
my memory told me who am i in the past..
i did have such many hobbies..
i love to make collection of keychains, cute boxes and souvenirs that i got from my dad or friends...
also love to make paper bags and birthday card...
i remember when i was in secondary school, i love to make paper bags by myself..
so i decorated them nicely..
i remember during my uncle's wedding, i made a cute boxes filled with sweets inside as a gift for the guests..
but now, looks like i'm getting busier and didn't have time for that hobbies anymore..
am i?? huhu...
hurm, actually sangat best when we write diaries..
as years past, and when we read them back...
there, we will know about ourselves during our childhood..
there we can see our personality changes as we getting older...
also about admiring prince charming at bla...bla..bla..
mad on something happened on that day..and so on..
macam-macam...
sangat best dan lucu...! haha
thats all...
just feeling like to share something...huhu
sorry for any mistakes in my grammar..
my english grammar is getting worst day by day..fuhh~
what a shame!
ok lah, still many things to do..
today, i will go to SP with my mom..
so need to cook first and getting prepared...heee =D
daaa~
wassalam..

0 comments: