Photobucket

♥ melangsaikan hutang...hehe

salam aleyk~

Once again, I had been tagged by Affanishere,
sudah lama ku peramkan tag ini
akibat kesibukan yang melanda......
Kali ini
inginku langsaikan hutang tag mu..


1. The most recent picture of you. Where was it taken? When was it taken? and who took it? How was your mood?

Bayan Lepas Airport, Penang.
12th of July 2008
cameragirl : Widad [my sister]
mood : special...haha

2. A picture of you with a friend. Who is this friend? How did you meet him/her? How long have you known him/her?

This is Sumaiyyah binti Mohd. Suberi.
We met when we were in primary school, Sekolah Rendah Al-Azhar.
We have known each other for 11 years.
She is my best friend.
Thank you so much for always being there for me, Cumi2...

3. A picture of you with your spouse/partner. How long have you known each other/ been married/ being going out?

*~...............I am SiNGLE..............~*

4. A family picture.

* ups, recently, xde gambar penuh satu family... aci la ek klu gambar mcm ni noh~
total : 7 persons

abah [Nasiruddin Abdullah] + mak [Firdaus Hashim]

me 2nd [Nurul Ihsan] + kakak 1st [Nurul Iman]

5th [Muhammad Nabil] + 3rd [Muhammad Firas] + 4th [Widad]

5. A picture of you making a PEACE sign.

me at the most back...see that peace sign?? huhu (^___^)v

6. A picture of you making a yo dawg sign?

*~............xfaham la.............~*

7. A picture of you in your Halloween costume.


8. A picture of you on holiday. Where was it?

at Pyramid, Egypt with my father

9. A picture of you in your workplace/school.


form 5 at library - Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Jitra

10. A picture of you in a weird or random place. Where is this place? Who took this picture?


KFC Jejantas, Sungai Buloh.
taken by my cousin, Fathin Aleeya.

11. A picture of you on stage.

Ladies Week - Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis

12. A picture of you playing SPoRT.

Ladies Week - Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis

13. A picture of you with a celebrity.

This is a Korean celebrity.
She's coming to Egypt to celebrate her birthday with me.
On 29th of November 2007.
ngee~

14. A picture of you drunk.

*~.........I am not a drunker........~*

15. A picture of you looking mad. Why were you mad? Who took the picture?

This picture is just me looking mad.
not mad actually.
I am doing some practise before my turn come.
taken by : Pja [schoolmate]

16. A picture of you looking sad. Why were you sad?

me slicing the cake.
picture a little bit blurry.
this picture was taken during my last night in KMP.
my classmates [H1P3] made a surprise farewell party for me.
thanks to everyone.
really appreciate it.
I love the "romance de armour" song played by guitar which is really touching.
and I cry.=( huhu.

17. A picture of you looking WEiRD. Why were you looking WEiRD?

haha.
what kind of face is this?
weird isn't it?
please say yes!
xlarat dah nak cari gambar.
uwaaa...=((

18. A picture of you wearing something strange.

I'm wearing Superman's costume.
strange right?
haha.

19. A picture of you wearing formal.

reunion at Restoran Desa Permai??
uhh...can't remember the name.
not really sure.

20. A picture of you wearing swimsuit.

*~...........hurmm??...........~*
I think I never had one.
When swimming, I'm just wearing longsleeve shirt and track bottom.
Although if I had one,
I'm not going to put it in my blog.
haha. =p

21. A picture of you wearing PJ's.

you asked for it
you GOT it!
hehe.

22. A picture of you with an animal.

these are cows.
they are animal right?
the different is just they're dead.
hehe.
baba and mama make a korban.

23. A picture of you eating or with food.

please do have some..hehe
at KLiA
waiting for Iman's flight arrival
year 2007

24. A picture of you in black and white.

me in black and white.
just me!
hehe.
KLiA 2007

25. A picture of you with shoes. Where?

*~..........xdela..........~*
if I had one sooner or later,
I will put it here.
ok?

26. A picture of you with your eyes wide open.

in the car
with my mom
my eyes are big enough ha??
[ada macam pontianak harum sundal malam x?]
=D

~ TAMMAT~
[ejaan seperti cerita P.Ramlee, jangan tiru dalam karangan yer!]


Alhamdulillah..
fuhh~
siap juga akhirnya..
hahahaha [gelak besar mode]
erm, tiada orang yang bertuah inginku tag
selamatlah anda semua.
tetapi jika sesiapa ingin buat, silakan..
maklumkan padaku yer..
wokies..
sekian, wassalam.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
ningurlz said...

huuuuuuu...
makaseh...
=D

July 21, 2008 at 11:28 AM